Phone Number: 248-987-8871
- Subjects: Math and English Language Arts
- Small Group (8-10 students) tutoring for K-10 grades
- Private (1-3 students) tutoring for K-12 grades
- Highly qualified and certified tutors
- Flexible fee structure -- select from 1, 2, 3, or 4 classes per week
- Students may join at anytime
- Comprehensive curriculums include all concepts appropriate at each grade level similar to school curriculums
- Aim4A is a tutor guided worksheet program for Math and English Language for K-12 students.
- Each student is placed in an appropriate level/group based on their score in the placement test.
- Parents receive login information to access students dashboard in our system (CMS - Center Management System)
- Sessions are 45 minutes to 1 hour long. Each group has up to 8 - 12 students.
- Tutor follows a systematic curriculum; and teaching is provided on individual or group basis as needed.
- Homework is assigned for each class.
- Tests are conducted to assess students' progress after each topic.
- Students progress at their own pace.
- Tutors maintain the scores and progress of the students, and provide feedback to the parents.
- Parents can login at any time into CMS - students dashboard and see/track the progress of the student.
Flexible Fee Structure (Online Registration):
- We conduct educational contests to make learning fun and interesting.
- We encourage students by giving awards and certificates.
- Coming soon:
- Aim4A Tutoring Center in Novi
- SAT/ACT Preparation Classes
- Math Contest Prepartion Classes
- For more information, please see our detailed policies and guidelines.
- For any comments or suggestions, please send us an email.
- To receive Aim4A updates Sign up here
- See More Pictures
- Make Up hours not allowed. Tutoring Hrs for long weekends off will be covered weeks prior to the event.